Indoor plumbing is one of the greatest conveniences we have today. But although it’s typically a problem-free system, there are issues that pop up every once in a while. If this happens to you, you’ll be calling professional plumbers to fix the issue. Of course, you’d rather not deal with these mishaps in the first place. Doan Sun Plumbing wants you to watch out for these five plumbing mistakes that will leave you no choice but to call a plumber.
- Ignoring clogs – You should never ignore a clog. This is one of the most common mistakes homeowners make. Clogs will not go away over time but will only get worse. As soon as you suspect there’s a clog, call us.
- Failing to factor in space – Many homeowners fail to realize the impact that the size of fixtures has on a bathroom space. Getting a sink fixture that’s too large for a small bathroom will eventually cause problems. If you don’t know the right size fixture to install in your bathroom, ask your plumbing company to help you.
- Installing too many fixtures, appliances, or fittings – Speaking of fixtures, did you know that installing too many of them can cause pressure problems? The same goes for buying too many plumbing fittings and appliances. You see, the more you add, the more often you can expect low water pressure.
- Letting the wrong thing go down your drains – Toilet, sink, and garbage disposal drains are very sensitive, maybe more than you realize. Always be aware of what you’re letting go down the drain.
- Not calling plumbers – Finally, by not calling a plumber to help you with your plumbing problems, a small issue can become ten times worse. Don’t be afraid to reach out to a plumber for advice or help when you need it.
When you need plumbers to help take care of your home, call Doan Sun Plumbing to see how we can be of assistance to you today!